- Monitor the day-to-day performance of the utilities (Water preparation, RO-water system, Boiler, cooling water, Waste water treatment, sewer systems, tempered water and chilled water systems).
- Take actions if applicable to ensure availability and in-spec operation.
- Assuring the operational condition of utility installations by coordination with Shift Manager and Utility Services Supplier (Water Doctor) to carry out cleaning/inspection and first-line maintenance and ensure all activities completed as planned.
Utility Regulations and Compliance:
- Coordinate activities for utilities with related departments (Operation, Technology & Engineering, Supply chain, M&R, QA, Compliance, EHS etc.) to meet requirement related to quality, regulations, reliability and supply chain systems.
- Execution of administrative tasks:
- Ensuring that production and process data for utilities are registered (duty logbook, batch reports, usage sheets, chemistry data, shop orders).
- Check inventory availability of materials and chemicals related to the utility area and initiate the re-supply process if needed.
- Evaluate and improve the performance of the utilities, take actions and define projects if applicable to ensure continuous improvement.
- Co-sign acceptance of equipment at technical handover project.
- Participate in TPM initiatives, promoting initial cleanings, making improvement proposals relating to optimization.
- Participate in relate new investment projects.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Technical Profession, preferably Chemical Engineering or process industry relates.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in managing industrial utility system/plant.
- Possess of Licenses for boiler and environmental-relate controller, e.g., Wastewater, Air Pollution, Industrial Waste, etc. are preferred.
- Thorough understanding of Boiler and Steam Systems, Wastewater Treatment System (Anaerobic & Aerobic).
- Good communicative English.
- Good skill of computer esp. MS Office programs.
- Possess functional competency set e.g. Drive for Result, Problem Solving, Coordinating, Leadership, and Continuous Improvement.