Our client operates in the Financial sector, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the United States. It has its branches spread to more than 160 countries, providing employment to more than 200k people all over the world. They fall in the Top 15 largest Banks in the United States. Its core business is to provide various Banking and Financial services to its clients. It is known to have one of the biggest balance sheet banks in the world (among others) aiding it to offer 360-degree financial services to its clients.
- Monitor global USD funding activities including analysis to forecast cash flows and model optimum use of cash in order to maximize economic value and ensure compliance with liquidity metrics and requirements.
- Monitor global USD cash pooling strategy and guidelines for select countries.
- Assist with short-term liability management initiatives and analyses, including the impact of actions on liquidity metrics.
- Daily and monthly FRB account forecast of cash flows.
- Monitor FRB account cash levels on a daily basis and compare to cash forecast; investigate variances.
U.S. Bank Position Management
- Ensure adequate day-to-day USD cash levels for US FRB account settlement.
- Assist with monitoring intraday liquidity flows including monitoring and analysis of liquidity usage.
- Work closely with business and finance partners to understand forecasts and funding requirements.
- Cross-train on intercompany funding activities for select bank and non-bank entities.
- Discount window pledging and monitoring of eligible collateral.
- Fed liaison - primary communication line to the Fed for Bank activity.
- Drive opportunities for process and control improvements.
- Lead various regulatory reviews and inquiries on the USD cash forecasting process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Economics or Accounting.
- 5-10 years of experience in Finance.
- Proven execution abilities and proficiency at managing multiple projects and work streams.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and collaborative skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail coupled with the ability to manage time effectively and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills, detail-oriented self-starter with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- An understanding of the Treasury business is a plus.
- Proficient computer skills with a focus on Microsoft Office applications. Knowledge in VBA and Python helpful.