About our client
Our Client operates in the Aviation and Aerospace Component Manufacturing Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the United States. It has its branches spread to more than 90 countries, providing employment to more than 10,000 people all over the world. They fall in the Top 300 Companies as Canada’s Best Employers for 2021. Their core business is manufacturing Civil and Military Rotary-Wing Craft for their clients.
- Design and test of Avionics & Electrical Systems with integration of complex software and hardware, including Electrical Power Generation and Distribution Systems, Integrated Avionics Systems and Displays, Communication and Navigation Systems, Mission Equipment Integration, Sensors and Vehicle Health Monitoring Systems.
- System and software design, requirements management, systems specifications, interface management, system safety assessment, verification and validation testing in desktop simulation environment and systems integration labs, aircraft flight test, and aircraft/system qualification and certification.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required; Major in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering is preferred and Bachelor’s Degree in Physics, Computer Science, Aerospace, or Mechanical Engineering will be considered.
- Master’s Degree in the Engineering disciplines mentioned above is preferred.
- At least 6 year’s experience directly related to the responsibilities of this position.
- Experience with flight controls, software, avionics, or electrical systems integration, development, and testing.
- Familiarity with RTCA DO-160, MIL-STD-810, RTCA DO-178, RTCA DO-254, SAE ARP4754A, SAE ARP4761, 14
- CFR Part 27 and Part 29 for commercial and military qualification and certification of aircraft systems
- Experience with Primary Development Environment is preferred
- MathWorks MATLAB / Simulink with Stateflow and Embedded Coder is preferred
- C/C++ code experience preferred
- C# test scripts experience preferred
- Git experience preferred