About our client
Our Client operates in the Cosmetics Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in France. It has its branches spread to more than 150 countries, providing employment to more than 85,000 people all over the world. They fall in the “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World”. Their core business is to provide tailor made beauty to their clients. They have the advantage of having Diverse and Globalized product lines.
- Preparing SG&A trend and Capex in the system
- Aligning with country stakeholders on values
- Assessing risk and ops and adapt financials
- Analyze actuals. Provide monthly analysis
- Validate expenses in the system such as POs/ T&E.
- Aligns country budget holders on SG&A key metrics by BN for the country/division
- Builds Trend and budget in the system for SG&A
- Tracks actual performance and shares monthly analysis identifying risks and opportunities
- Becomes the subject matter expert on SG&A topics for a specific country/division and/or BN
- Ensures compliance with internal controls and monitors risks and barriers;
- Minimum of 3 years in Controlling with experience in operating expenses management
- Experience in a multinational company
- Strong financial, IT and analytical skills coupled with operational focus
- Strong communication skills with stakeholders