About our client
Our Client operates in the Automotive Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in India. It has its branches spread to more than 100 countries, providing employment to more than 2,50,000 people all over the world. They fall in the Fortune India 500 List. Their core business is manufacturing motor vehicles. They operate in 15+ key industries, making significant contributions to the world economy.
- Leading a highly energized team of young professionals, managing their performances, and motivating them for their further development, so that they shall be more resourceful for the Company.
- Responsible for preparing Engineering schedule according to the requirement of project, planning available resources and ensuring workload balance.
- Responsible to deliver Detailed Engineering documents, SoW, RFPs and BoM of Solar Power projects within stipulated timeline and upto satisfaction level of the customer and project team.
- Responsible to prepare proposals including required detailing and its costing.
- Dealing with design consultants and EPC contractors for their Engineering deliverables, documents reviews & approvals within stipulated timelines.
- Dealing with Manufacturers and Contractors, closing technical part with them which is commercially viable for the project.
- Proactively assessing the bottleneck of projects and deciding further plan of action in coordination with internal & external stakeholders of the project to achieve project timeline.
- Coordinating with construction team and Contractors to resolve technical issues at construction site. Coordinating with customer to plan further construction activities.
- Coordinating with regulatory consultants for getting required approvals for project.
- Supporting commercial team by providing technical support and viable solutions.
- Supporting O&M team by providing technical support.
- Responsible to implement scope matrix framework among Client, multiple contractors, consultants and O&M contractors.
- Assisting procurement team during multiple level of negotiations.
- Standardization of equipment and its bulk procurement to bring down costing of project and to improve project timeline.
- Establishing SoPs for preparing proposals, project design, Engineering documents review, equipment technical due diligence, inter department responsibilities.
- Performing technical documents review, Site audit as per AS-BUILD data & generation analysis for project acquisitions.
- Expertise in Costing
- Techno commercial background
- Exposure in hybrid energy proposals
- Knowledge of sizing of various RE sources
- Commercial acumen