About our client
Our Client operates in the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in Singapore. It has its branches spread to more than 5 countries, providing employment to 250 people. Their core business is to represent their client in countries that they do not operate in, and market/sell their products for them. They have achieved a wide client base in a very short time, and are looking for new talent.
- To assist and support Country Head on budget preparation, financial forecasts, business improvement plans (NWC, COGS savings),new product launch, marketing spend and facilitate fact-based decision making.
- Working with Functional Heads/Head Office on budgets, estimates, monthly reports, track variances, costing, pricing analysis to meet customer requirements.
- Process Owner for budget, forecasts, monthly reporting and working closely with all levels and functions in the organization.
- Support and cascade top and bottom-line targets in line with Strategic plan.
- Ensure effective internal policies and controls are in place within Business.
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures, business risks are properly covered in line with company policies, protect company assets and image.
- Responsible for Capital Appropriation Requests. (CAR)
- Ensure monthly high-quality MIS for local & HQ
- Interface with KNAV for audits & Equant & Com
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with Company Secretary.
- Hard worker with good market knowledge
- Self starter with Initiative and Result Oriented Leader
- Positive Attitude
- Good Communication &Good Documentation skills
- Good Analytical & Interpersonal Skills
- Committed & Ambitious Person who would be ready to take challenging responsibilities
- Minimum 10 yrs. in Pharma Industry.