About our client
Our Client operates in the Aviation and Aerospace Component Manufacturing Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the United States. It has its branches spread to more than 90 countries, providing employment to more than 10,000 people all over the world. They fall in the Top 300 Companies as Canada’s Best Employers for 2021. Their core business is manufacturing Civil and Military Rotary-Wing Craft for their clients.
- Bring your experience and ideas and help us develop software and hardware that will advance our future Military and Commercial products.
- We are developing the future of Army Aviation with the Bell V-280 Future Long-Range Assault Aircraft (FLRAA) and the Bell 360 Invictus Future Attack and Reconnaissance Aircraft (FARA), part of the US Army’s Future Vertical Lift (FVL) modernization effort.
- We are also developing the Bell 525 Relentless, Autonomous Pod Transport (APT), and Bell's High-Speed Vertical Take-Off and Landing (HSVTOL) program, a next generation stop-fold tilt-rotor.
- flight dynamics, and simulation modeling; understanding of Control Laws (CLAWs) design, linear and non-linear analysis techniques, time, and frequency domain analysis
- the following analysis environments: desktop analysis, piloted software-in-the-loop simulation, piloted software and hardware-in-the loop test labs, and aircraft flight test
- development, verification, validation, and certification of commercial or military aircraft to relevant industry or regulatory standards.
- Exposure to with software development in an embedded or real-time operating systems (RTOS) environment utilizing Model Based Design (MBD) techniques with tools such as MathWorks MATLAB / Simulink with Stateflow and Embedded Coder
- Exposure to the hardware and software associated with Flight Control Systems, Avionics, Electrical System, engine controllers (e.g. FADECs), inertial sensors, air data computers, analog sensors, mission systems, crew stations, and/or actuation devices
- We are looking for inquisitive and driven engineers with a passion to innovate.
- You’ll need a Bachelor’s degree, with a Major in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Computer Science being preferred.
- Advanced degrees will be considered as additional experience.
- Related degrees with relevant experience will be considered.