- Our client-leading provider of ATIC (Assurance, Testing, Inspection, and Certification) Services, is looking for an IATF16949:2016 3rd party Lead Auditor to join our team.
- Our client provides a full range of business process audit and support services, including management systems certification, custom supplier audits, and training.
- Our range of services helps to ensure customer management systems are optimized to facilitate successful growth.
- Perform and document pre-audits, registration audits, re-audits and surveillance audits following relevant published standard(s), customer specific requirements and company procedures. May lead audit team and be responsible for successful accomplishment of assigned project.
- Review and forward audit reports, client responses to audit non conformities, and other technical documentation reports to Automotive Program Manager
- Inform client management through verbal and written communication of compliance issues, relevant standards and customer specific requirements.
- Evaluate system conformance related to product processes and specifications.
- Establish and maintain strong professional relationships with customers.
- Maintain and expand technical expertise in specific product fields.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skill, & Abilities
- Full Pass/Green Status Certificate (you will have to provide ADP Certificate Number)
- Broad knowledge of domestic and international regulatory compliance laws and regulations, including specific product directives.
- Ability to read and interpret documentation for compliance with procedures, standards and regulations.
- Ability to communicate with client’s highly specialized engineers, scientists and regulatory employees.
- Must be highly organized and able to work independently.
- Technical expertise in the automotive industry
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- Valid passport and driver’s license required
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering or equivalent education and/or experience.
- 2 years of experience in conducting global regulatory compliance audits to TS/IATF 16949.
- 4 years of experience in the automotive industry with at least 4 years’ experience in quality assurance or OEM customer specific requirements.
- Computer literacy required including Microsoft Office applications.
- IATF approved IATF 16949 Lead Auditor