About our client
Our Client operates in the Professional Services Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the United Kingdom. It has its branches spread to more than 154 countries, providing employment to more than 2,90,000 people all over the world. They fall in the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For. Their core business is to provide their clients with a diverse range of Consulting services ranging from Statutory Audit, tax services, Commercial Due Diligence, etc.
- You’ll be joining our Consulting services team.
- As a Certified Cloud partner, we help our clients use technology and applications to build their digital enterprise on the cloud;
- You will be working with thought leaders combining deep industry expertise with a passion for and technology.
- Our team is made up of experts like you, focused on technologies.
- You will blend technical skills with creativity to develop ideas into solutions.
- Through our industry leading methodologies, you will work closely with our clients to transform their business.
- transform business functions, including finance, HR and tax; achieve maximum value on their investment through Managed Cloud Services; and help them manage risk and ‘go live’ on time and on budget
- Delivering projects focused on end-to-end O2C transformation
- Using our industry leading methodologies to transform client’s businesses
- Being available to travel to client sites anywhere in SouthEast Asia and potentially internationally
- Where needed, carry out additional responsibilities such as business case development, requirements gathering, workshop delivery, business process design, functional and technical design, vendor selection,systems build, test and deploy, stakeholder management, change management, people/line management
- Experience in leading/managing financial systems implementations, preferably in financial services industry
- A minimum of 1 full lifecycle implementation projects covering ERP Financial /Procurement modules
- A minimum of 1 full lifecycle implementation on ERP Cloud
- Understanding of Receivables, Collections, Cash Management, Trading Community architecture, Tax, Subledger accounting, data schemas to assist with migration of data from legacy systems, standard / non-standard approach to integration related to O2C
- and enabling and reporting from O2C using standard OTBI functionality
- Demonstrable experience in several of the following activities on ERP projects; requirements gathering, fit/gap analysis, solution design, functional configuration, conference room pilots / prototype demonstrations, testing, Integration, data migration,
- training, post ‘go live’ support
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong troubleshooting/problem-solving skills
- Strong meeting facilitation/presentation skills
- Strong client relationship skills
- Oracle Specialism or Certification