About our client
Our Client operates in the Food and Beverage Manufacturing Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the United States. It has its branches spread to more than 70 countries, providing employment to more than 1,60,000 people all over the world. They fall in the Top 10 Largest Agricultural Companies in the World 2020. Their core business is to connect producers and users with agricultural needs, around the world, and also offer risk management solutions and other services for farmers.
- The Reliability Engineer will apply technical knowledge to deliver continuous improvement in process and asset reliability through the detection and elimination of defects.
- In this role, you will partner with the team to ensure the fulfillment of reliability engineering strategies.
- Implement moderately complex reliability excellence activities and identify and prioritize reliability engineering value creation opportunities.
- Execute the development, design and installation of predictive maintenance programs and technology in alignment with the area procedures.
- Prepare technical reviews of moderately complex projects and collaborate with related areas on new equipment reliability specifications.
- Perform the identification and elimination of bad actors and the optimization of equipment availability.
- Collaborate with and provide guidance to maintenance repairs and production in reliability related processes and the identification of critical spares.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply.
- BE Mechanical or Electrical with overall 9 plus years’ experience in reliability excellence.
- Shall be able to work in CMMS, conversant on working out Asset framework, criticality ranking of assets.
- Shall prepared and implement EMS (Equipment Maintenance Strategy)
- Shall be able to work out RCM FULL (Reliability Centred Maintenance), scheduling, QPM.
- Preparing and ensuring compliance to standard maintenance procedures, preventive, predictive maintenance schedules to increase machine uptime & equipment reliability.
- Address breakdown incidents in incident management system and conduct root cause failure analysis and capture lessons learned for system improvement.
- Provide input for preparation of the Department/ Section budgets and assist in the implementation of the approved Budget and work plans to deliver Section objectives.
- Ability to handle work force and impart training to the shop floor technicians and Engineers.
- Shall have a good Management Information system.(MIS) related to Reliability Excellence.