Our Client operates in the Professional Services Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the United Kingdom. It has its branches spread to more than 154 countries, providing employment to more than 2,90,000 people all over the world. They fall in the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For. Their core business is to provide their clients with a diverse range of Consulting services ranging from Statutory Audit, tax services, Commercial Due Diligence, etc.
- A career within digital transformation, Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients maximise the value of their investment with offerings that address sales, finance, supply chain, engineering, and human capital.
- We provide comprehensive consulting, system integration and implementation services across multiple applications, products and technologies.
- Simply put, we focus on delivering business led, technology enabled change for our clients including industry specific enterprise resource planning and the latest in mobile, analytics and cloud solutions.
You'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Proactive involvement in an end-to-end implementation of S/4HANA
- Conduct business needs analysis and identify key business challenges with the client teams and key stakeholders
- Identify improvement opportunities to achieve clients’ desired business outcomes
- Define ‘To-Be’ stage of processes, solution application requirement and performance measurements
- Co-develop deployment/enablement strategy, roadmap and plan to achieve ‘To-Be’ stage effectively
- Conduct deployment activities and measure achievement of desired outcomes
- Execute change for large scale multi-site ERP Implementation and other related transformational change efforts, including but not limited to efficiency and effectiveness initiatives; organisational restructurings; organisational capabilities development
- Support and pursuits team with gaining access to tenders, build proposals, win work and deliver projects
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Involvement in planning, and executing SAP S/4HANA Implementation / Rollout / Upgrade / Development / Support activities in SAP Material Management.
- Ability to configure S/4HANA Material Management conforming to the Client's standards & requirements and integrate it with other S/4HANA modules and SAP systems such as Ariba, Concur, MDM, PI, BW.
- Experience in integration with SAP Project System, SAP FICO and SAP SD
- Secondary skill include: Extended Warehouse Management (EWM), Quality Management (QM) and Logistic Execution (LE)
- Capability in business process, configuration, functional specification development, custom object unit test and system integration testing.
- Sound understanding of MM process and be able to provide an optimum solution utilizing processes available in S/4HANA
- Exposure to ASAP implementation methodologies or any Accelerated methodologies for quick wins
- Know-how in design & blueprinting, configuration, functional Specification, unit testing, integration testing, user acceptance test, authorisation, data migration and cutover
- Good client engagement skills (requirements gathering, workshops).
- Having the capability to work on milestone-based deliverables.
- 1-5 years’ experience in SAP Material Management module with 1-4 full cycle implementation experience of mid complexity.
- Good in client facing interactions, conducting client workshop, design & blueprinting, configuration, system build, training and cutover