As our Senior Insights Specialist LAS, you develop the needed levels of depth and breadth in market intelligence to support our continued growth.
You ensure that customer and the market stand at the center of all our business and marketing initiatives. By combining internal data and secondary data, you help product managers anticipate the market and future developments, and you enable proactive, market-based decisions.
- Conduct market research and help to ensure that findings are understood and implemented to improve critical business decisions.
- Analyze data and translate them to relevant insights to support business decision-making processes for different purposes– For example; to understand attractiveness for a new potential business area (could include due diligence of potential acquisitions)
- Actively monitoring trends in existing active markets to be able to quickly respond to changes or new opportunities or to be used as input for new market positioning and messaging.
- Monitoring activities of important customer and key accounts and identify changing needs and opportunities.
- Understanding main differentiators of main substitutes for LAS products.
- Annually monitoring customer satisfaction & loyalty.
- Analyze Voice of Customer data to be able to offer the best products & services.
- Support innovation & ideation processes with relevant data.
- Collaborate with network of external partners to design & conduct market studies (primary & secondary).
- Reach out to internal stakeholders working within sales, business development and product management to combine their knowledge and find relevant opportunities.
- Being part of the journey in bringing the data and insights competences and tool to the next level (together with existing digitalization and data-science initiatives)
- You hold a degree in Marketing or Business, combined with knowledge of the chemical industry, or the technical capability and willingness to acquire this knowledge..
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a relevant B2B insights role, preferably with exposure to the (bio-based) chemicals industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Independent thinker and self-starter.
- Hands-on and can-do mentality.
- High affinity with data and analytics.
- Open minded and curious to find new relevant information
- Creative in finding new tools & methods to be able to get the best results.
- Excellent organizational skills and the agility to manage multiple initiatives and changing priorities/needs.
- Ability to connect & interact with different disciplines
- Skilled in collecting and combining data from multiple sources, while weighing reliability and taking ownership of results
- Validated experience with data visualization and business intelligence tools Proficient in MS Office programs: PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Experience with CRM systems is advantageous