About our client
Our Client operates in the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in Singapore. It has its branches spread to more than 5 countries, providing employment to 250 people. Their core business is to represent their client in countries that they do not operate in, and market/sell their products for them. They have achieved a wide client base in a very short time, and are looking for new talent.
- To monitor implementation of the sales strategy and execution for achievement of targets in the assigned geography in an ethical manner.
- To Budget, Plan & Modify the working of each Team Member in terms of Sales Execution Strategies in such a way that maximum ROI is achieved.
- To launch and establish new products successfully.
- To work with the philosophy of profit maximization and cost minimization with resource optimization
- To develop the capabilities of the reportees by ongoing coaching and regular performance reviews
- To delegate work to team appropriately and monitor their performance regularly
- To create new customers, retain them and do effective customer management
- To spot talent and develop High Performers in the team.
- has an experienced, Sales, Marketing, Brand Management, Supply Chain, Medical & Regulatory team with over of collective experience
- Hard worker with good market knowledge
- Who can work under pressure and can get work done in terms of desired sales figures from MR’’s
- Self-starter with Initiative and Result Oriented Leader
- Positive Attitude
- Good Communication &Good Documentation skills